Universal Cartridge™ Odor Neutralizer Refill
Target Specific™ Odor Control For Large Indoor Areas
Universal Cartridge™ Refills provide prescription odor control through the application of advanced fragrance technology. Each Target Specific™¹ Universal Cartridge™ fragrance is specially formulated to counteract specific malodor types (see chart on back). Universal Cartridge™ Refills are designed to fit large area odor control appliances including those manufactured by SurcoTech™, Airkem®, Vaportech®, Plasticon®, Airex®, Wilro®, Optimum® 1000™ and 2000™.
Universal Cartridge™ features and advantages:
- Dual purpose use – in large area appliance dispensers or as a freestanding unit.
- Naturally “organic” ingredients counteract malodors without masking.
- Unique, non-spill design.
- Reclosable lid preserves freshness and extends life of refill.
- May be attached to carpet dryer/blower for fire restoration and water damage applications.
- Economical to use.
- V.O.C. compliant.
Consult the use chart on the reverse side to choose the appropriate Target Specific™ fragrance. Use Universal Cartridge™ Refills in appliance dispensers to control odors in hospitals/oncology wards, nursing homes, health care facilities, veterinary clinics, gaming facilities, locker rooms, washrooms, fitness centers, recreational facilities, motels & hotels, etc. Use the Universal Cartridge™ Smoke End™ Refills to neutralize tobacco smoke odors.
¹Surco Products has developed over 350 Target Specific™ odor counteractants, each possessing the unique characteristics necessary to counteract specific malodor types.
Directions for use:
1. Open lid of Odor Control Appliance.
2. Consult chart on inside lid of appliance for refill and filter use suggestions.
3. Insert one or two Universal Cartridge™ Refills with the open end of refills facing the “blower fan” side of the dispenser.
4. Replace refill every 30-90 days as needed.
See label for complete safety and use directions.